Information on the processing of personal data
Information on the processing of personal data
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by Dr. Marco Pin based in Via Montereale 26 / A – 33170 Pordenone (PN) as Data Controller to those who access the website of Dr. Marco Pin and fill out the “contacts” form authorizing him to process personal data.
The provision of personal data is optional. The refusal to provide the data makes it impossible to process and respond to requests received.
Personal data provided by users is used only to process and respond to their requests.
The personal data provided by users are lawfully processed to execute pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves (request sent by completing the form).
Personal data provided by users will in no way be disclosed to third parties. They may be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will treat them in accordance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
In case of need, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided may be processed by persons in charge of the company, Dr. Marco Pin appointed data processing manager pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Regulation 679/20016.
Users’ personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes.
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 21 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to data deletion (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
1. Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
2. the data subject withdraws his consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for processing;
3. the data subject opposes the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for proceeding with the processing;
4. the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
5. the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation provided by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject to.
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to cancel any link, copy or reproduction of personal data.
d) Right to limitation of processing if:
1. the Data Subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of its use;
3. the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by the Data Subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. the Data Subject is opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller overriding those of the Data Subject.
e) lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority for Italy, on www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to the portability of the data of the person concerned or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly forward them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of the data from one data controller to another.
g)The right to object to the processing of personal data at any time, including profiling, in particular if:
1. the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, after explaining the reasons for the opposition;
2. personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) The right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if they do not rest on another legal basis (including, compliance with a legal obligation or performance of a contract) must be canceled by the owner.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form of constraint and is free of charge.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
The Data Controller is Dr. Marco Pin. Contact details: Via Montereale 26/A – 33170 Pordenone (PN) – Telephone +39 346 0883754.